- What is the difference between a Kumon Instructor and a Kumon Assistant?
- A Kumon Instructor is a Kumon business owner and holds a license to operate a Kumon Centre. Kumon Instructors have been trained in implementing the Kumon Programmes and their role is to oversee students’ learning as well as managing the day-to-day operation of their Kumon Centre. Most Instructors employ Kumon Assistants whose role it is to help with marking and recording students’ work. To work as a Kumon Assistant, applicants are encouraged to search for their local Centres and contact Kumon Instructors directly.
- Q:Who is Kumon for?
- Q:How does Kumon make my child more confident?
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:Is Kumon one-on-one tuition?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child at school?
- Q:How long should my child do Kumon for?
- Q:How often do students do their Kumon work?
- Q:What role do parents play in their child's Kumon Programme?
- Q:What are the qualifications of the Kumon Instructors?
- Q:How much does studying Kumon cost?