- Is Kumon open during the school holidays?
- Kumon Centres operate all year round, except for a period of up to three weeks over the Christmas/New Year period. Kumon does not offer ‘special’ holiday programmes, but new students are welcome to enrol in our regular programmes at any time. During the school holidays, many Kumon students choose to increase their study to prepare for the new school year. For families new to Kumon, commencing Kumon study in December or January can help your child begin to develop maths, reading skills and study habits before the start of the new school year.
- Q:Who is Kumon for?
- Q:How does Kumon make my child more confident?
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:Is Kumon one-on-one tuition?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child at school?
- Q:How long should my child do Kumon for?
- Q:How often do students do their Kumon work?
- Q:What role do parents play in their child's Kumon Programme?
- Q:What are the qualifications of the Kumon Instructors?
- Q:How much does studying Kumon cost?