- How much does studying Kumon cost?
- There is an initial enrolment fee of $80 per child, which is payable when students join Kumon. The monthly tuition fees are $130 per subject, per student. The fees are paid to be enrolled in the programme/s for the month, attend the Kumon Centre twice a week and to receive Kumon worksheets. Kumon has a flat fee structure and all families pay the same fee. There are no discounts or refunds.
- Q:Who is Kumon for?
- Q:How does Kumon make my child more confident?
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:Is Kumon one-on-one tuition?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child at school?
- Q:How long should my child do Kumon for?
- Q:How often do students do their Kumon work?
- Q:What role do parents play in their child's Kumon Programme?
- Q:What are the qualifications of the Kumon Instructors?
- Q:How much does studying Kumon cost?